Respect LifeEVERY LIFE IS WORTH LIVING
The Mary Mother of God Respect Life Ministry spreads the word that we must cherish and uphold the sanctity of life from the moment of conception to natural death.
The Mass and the Eucharist, along with the consecration to and intercession of Mary, our Blessed Mother, and of her spouse Joseph, will provide witness to God's truth and embody our Lord's command to love one another as He loves us.
The Ministry will provide leadership, encouragement, and active participation, utilizing the support of the Diocese of Metuchen's resources in Spirituality, Education, Outreach, Public Policy and Prayer.
What's New on the Website
In the calendar section: View the calendar item below for more information...
the Next MMOG Respect Life Meeting - June 28th, 2018
see below for Agenda Items and Meeting Minutes
4H-Fair Respect Life Table - August 8th - 10th, 2018
Respect Life Ministry Table - September 29th/30th, 2018 in Gathering Space MMOG
Life Chain - October 7th, 2018 2PM in Somerville
Critical Life Issues Conference - October 20th, 2018
March for Life in Washington - January 18th, 2019
Rally for Life in Trenton - January 22nd, 2019
In the left column - quick access to:
Link to CatholicVote
Current Legislative Issues
Respect Life Resources
- LifeSite News
- 40 Days For Life
- Babies in the Womb Feel Pain - The 20/20 Project
- Marianne Khare's Site (MMOG Parishioner and Respect Life Member)
- Anti Assisted Suicide Videos
- Amazing scientific videos, photos, and facts about pregnancy and babies in the womb
- Embrace Grace
- Teen Breaks: Abortion Stories and Pregnancy Info and Help for Teens
- Special report features hundreds of women who regret their abortions
- What to do if you are being pressured to have an abortion
- 10 amazing things that happen to babies before birth
- 10 reasons not to have an abortion
- What exactly is an abortion?
- How to help a woman who wants to have an abortion (for parents, boyfriends, husbands, friends, etc.)