To Grow and Develop our Faith through Word and Sacrament As a Parish Family, Loving each Other, Inspired by the Love of God for Us.
"Love one another as I have loved you." - John 13:34
Welcome to Mary, Mother of God Parish!
As a member of our faith community, you will find that your fellow parishioners are eager to meet the spiritual and physical needs of their brothers and sisters in Christ. With that in mind, this website has been created so that you will be aware of the many programs and ministries currently being offered at Mary, Mother of God – and also that we are here for you when you need us!
Please take the time to learn about these parish organizations, all of which help make our parish the thriving center of Catholic Christianity it is today. Each of these groups welcomes new members with open arms, and I pray that you will be moved by the Holy Spirit to become involved in parish activities and continue the good work that others have begun.
Sincerely in Christ, Fr. Sean Broderick
Live streaming of our Sunday 10:30 Mass will be working again this weekend, August 31.
Religious Education News:
NEW !! The Spanish Website is updated. Look on menu bar for Espanol.
Children's Appreciation Night: September 19th. Schellberg Hall beginning 6:00 pm for those who are 20 years old and younger who are involved in a Ministry. If you are an Altar Server, Children's Choir, Usher, Babysitter or Religious Education Aide you should have received an invitation. Any questions or didn't receive an invitation please call the Parish Office. RSVP are due back by August 27th, a box in the Gathering Space.
- Preschool and Kindergarten Enrichment- 2014-2015 School Year. Enroll now . Preschool and Kindergarten Enrichment
- Website Meeting- Wednesday-September 3, 7:30 pm in St. Francis Hall.
- Coffee Socials Return! September 7: Sundays after 7:30, 9:00 and 10:30 Masses.
- A/V Meeting-Wednesday- September 10, 7:30 pm in St. Francis Hall.
- Pastoral Council-Thursday-September 11, 7:30 pm. The first meeting for the upcoming year in St. Francis Hall.
- Plan on Volunteering? Virtus Training and Fingerprinting- September 11, 2014 Training will be here at Mary, Mother of God in the teen center at 7:00 pm.
Fingerprinting forms and information is available from Maryann Hribik in the Parish Office. Any questions please call her at 908-874-8220.
- Separated or Divorced Catholics. Monday, September 15, 2014- We want you to know that you are welcome, and that we are here for you. New Ministry starting at 7:30 pm by Deacon Jake McCormick for 12 consecutive Mondays. The program is based on the teachings of the Catholic Church, and it is open to anyone who need comfort, counsel and clarity before, during or after a divorce. Pre-registration is required no later than September 8th. $15 fee and forms are available in the Parish Office, or print it out yourself. Registration Form
More information: Bible Study
…IN YOUR PRAYERS…
Please keep all the deceased of our parish.